I have such a backlog of flagged emails-- my apologies to everyone who has sent in links and suggestions. I do try to get to them but sometimes I just get buried! Keep 'em coming, though!
- Kim shares a rather shocking article about who's paying for Sarah Palin's wardrobe. Here's the NY Times take on it too. (I want to know how many Carhartt jackets $150,000 would buy!)
- Tips on saving money while being green
- A very funny mockumentary about a laid-off Lehman broker
- A new blog about breaking bad money habits
- A new film: "Overdrawn!" is a feature-length documentary film exploring the predatory lending practices of the major national banks, focusing on overdraft charges. It also explores the larger issues of corporate domination of our society and government and the consumer revolution going on against the banks in the UK.
- Martha recommends a book I really want to read: Margaret Atwood's new book "Payback: Debt and the Shadow Side of Wealth."
- 6 Financial Milestones Before 30 at MSN Money