My net worth at the end of September was $337,831, quite a drop from the previous month, of course! No need to go into much detail there, as the reasons for the decline should be obvious.
As for expenses in September, some notable lines:
- Clothing $272. I really need to stop buying any new clothes, as I'm over budget for the year.
- Dining $642. Amazingly enough, this doesn't seem to include a single bottle of wine, probably because I stocked up last month.
- Entertainment $5. Netflix only.
- Miscellaneous $267. This includes about $100 for two posters I bought. Framing expenses will show up later!
- Travel $339. This includes a couple hundred dollars for a little weekend escape. This was kind of a naughty extravagance-- the trip was actually a birthday present to me, such an over-generous one that I insisted on paying for part of it!
Now I'm just hoping that October doesn't turn out to be quite so dreadful-- at one point a few days ago, my net worth had dropped slightly below $300,000 but hopefully I can keep myself above that line! Onwards and upwards!